These policies are in place to provide our customers with the safety and security that they deserve. It also protects us from fraudulent claims against Muchas Gracias Mexican Food®. Below are the various policies that Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® strictly adheres by. If you have any questions or you think that our company is not following the policies below, please contact us as soon as possible using the information at the bottom of this page.
Recognized for our commitment to safeguarding consumer privacy on our website, we operate under a strict set of privacy principles:
- The only information Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® obtains about individual visitors to its website is information supplied voluntarily by visitors.
- In cases when Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are asked explicitly for that information.
- All identifiable information provided by purchasers (name, e-mail or home address) will NOT be disclosed to anyone outside of Muchas Gracias Mexican Food®.
- Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
- Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® maintains a strict “no-spam, no phishing, no pharming” policy. Your information, including your email address will not be sold to any third party. If you sign up for email, you will receive only the email you have requested.
- You may not add our products or information to a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale. The products and/or information may not be resold in any sort of collection, such as passing our products or information over to third parties in CD’s and/or diskettes, or letting others download our products and/or information from your website. Furthermore, by conducting such practices, you automatically waive any legal claims against Muchas Gracias Mexican Food®. If you do not abide by the terms of this agreement as described above, Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® will pursue legal action to the highest extent.
- The products and/or services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, expressed and/or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and/or fitness for a particular purpose by any vendor, customer, or associate offering any information, products, and services linked to the Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® website(s). The user agrees that Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® is not responsible, and shall have no liability to such user, which respect to any information, product, or service offered by others who are linked to the Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® website(s). Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® shall not be liable for any damages allegedly sustained arising from use of the information, products, and/or services.
- Refunds will only be given with administration approval.
- In no event shall Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products and/or services from Muchas Gracias Mexican Food®.
All material sold, downloaded, viewed, and/or presented/displayed on this website or from other Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® websites is copyrighted. These copyrights solely belong to Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® and/or their perspective owners.
Internet Security Policy
Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® is dedicated to providing all our visitors with a safe and secure transaction experience. We have secured this website (muchasgraciasfranchise.com) with the latest in internet technology. All information collected through this website is encrypted and sent via secured channels to staff members of Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® restaurants. If you have any questions or need further information about our internet security procedures, please contact us.
This website, Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® (muchasgraciasfranchise.com), may contain links to third-party websites, but we are not responsible for the content of any linked website.
Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® will NEVER send out an email asking for any type of personal information (name, address, email address, username, password, credit card, etc.) If we need to get a hold of a customer due to wrong information or information that is missing, we will restrict access to that individual. Also, if we need to gain additional information from a customer, we will notify them once they log-in to their account through Muchas Gracias Mexican Food®. If you have been requested to go to another Muchas Gracias Mexican Food® website, other than (muchasgraciasfranchise.com), please consider this spam and report it to our legal department.
(updated Friday, October 25th, 2013)